1. UCNS will use the following priority status when considering applications:
A. Current students
B. Siblings of current students
C. Children of United Church of Rowayton (UCR) members
2. In December of the current school year, current students, siblings, and alumni will register for the following year. For families of church members and all other new students not affiliated with the school or the church, inquiries regarding the following school year will be considered on or after November 1st, and applications will be accepted beginning November 1st. Get the application here.
3. Completed applications should be returned along with a non-refundable $80.00 registration fee. Applications received without the $80.00 registration fee will not be accepted. Checks should be made out to UCNS. Mail the application and fee to: UCNS-ENROLLMENT, P.O. Box 157, Rowayton, CT 06853.
4. If a spot is available for your child, you will be notified, and an enrollment contract will be sent to you. We require that you sign the enrollment contract, and return a signed copy along with a $500 non-refundable deposit in order to secure a spot for your child in our following school year program. Your enrollment contract must be returned to UCNS within one week of receiving it. If we do not receive it within one week, we will open up your spot to the next applicant on our waiting list.
5. FOR THOSE APPLYING TO THE THREES AND FOURS: There are eighteen (18) spaces each in our Threes and Fours programs. All children currently enrolled in our current Twos and Threes programs will be accepted into our following school year programs. The remaining applicants will be accepted according to the enrollment priority status above.
6. FOR THOSE APPLYING TO THE PRE‐K PROGRAM: There are twelve (12) spaces in our Pre-K Program. Enrollment priority is defined ;above. If there are more than twelve current fours applying to the program, enrollment priority will be based on the enrollment date for the current school year, and the enrollment priority status defined above.
7. UCNS reserves the right to consider the boy/girl ratio when placing children. UCNS cannot guarantee specific requests for class placement.